Article Summary By Michael Estlack, Director of Connectivity
We all feel stuck in our lives at times. Whether it’s at work or in a relationship, this inevitable feeling can cause detrimental effects to our lives. According to spiritualityhealth.com, there are seven antidotes to feeling stuck:
1. Doing nothing can make you feel stuck. We may not know what the right path is for us, so we do nothing. The antidote? Make a decision and go with it.
2. Not following our inner voice can also cause us to feel stuck. The antidote? Listen and trust what your mind and body are telling you.
3. Putting others needs before your own can also cause this problem. Sometimes you need to put your needs first to get moving with your life.
4. Doing things we don’t like or that we aren’t good at can cause us to feel stuck as well. Do what you like and do what you are good at.
5. Don’t forget about staying creative. Add spice to your life by being creative with what you do and think.
6. Lack of support can also make you feel stuck. Find a group that supports and nurtures your interests. Also, make sure you are open with what you feel like you need and want.
7. Lastly, we often blame others for this feeling of being stuck. Take responsibility for your life and take the action to move forward. Don’t trick yourself into thinking your problems are due to others.
Feeling stuck? Let our experts at SHAW Center for Healing guide you to a more fulfilling, forward-moving life.
Read the full article here:
Our Amazing Team